Duke Diet & Fitness Center Four-Week Program
Duke Diet & Fitness Center’s four-week intensive program gives you the opportunity and time to begin forming new strategies and habits for life, and to start seeing the health benefits. The four week program helps you become comfortable with the practical lifestyle changes you'll continue at home.
During your stay, you will meet one on one with staff members and attend lectures and workshops to learn about each of the essential components of weight and health management.
The program includes:
- Medical evaluation, including laboratory tests
- Fitness evaluation
- Individual consultations with behavioral health, fitness, and nutrition staff
- Weekly review sessions with professional staff
- Lectures on topics in nutrition, fitness, behavioral health, and other health issues
- Three nourishing, healthy meals and healthy snacks, Monday through Friday
- Cooking demonstrations and a virtual grocery store tour
- Daily fitness classes and access to our fitness facilities, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, virtual reality bicycles and steppers, rowing machines, stair climbing machines, elliptical trainers, weight circuit and free weights, Pilates equipment, and a large indoor lap pool
- A complimentary personal training session
- Additional services such as continued massage therapy, personal fitness training, a smoking cessation program, ongoing individual counseling, and lifestyle coaching are available for an additional fee
All programs for new participants begin on Monday mornings at 7:30 a.m. (The facility is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays)
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-888-313-7174 or use our online contact form.