Diet & Fitness Center News
Read the latest news from and about the Duke Diet & Fitness Center.
- Dr. Sha and Elisabetta Politi interview with Angela Hampton at ABC 11 News: Making it through the Holidays without packing on the pounds
- Interview with Elisabetta Politi on UNCTV: North Carolina Now
- NFL Player Engagement Article by Dr. Sofia Rydin-Gray: The Most Important Game of Your Life: Your Health
- Medical Director Dr. Sha speaks about Trans Fat: News Tip: FDA Move to Reduce Trans Fat Will Improve Health
- Our Own Brian Housle on Radio MD! Listen Here: Strength Training with Apps: Latest Techniques & Technology
- DFC in the NFL Player Engagement news
- 67 Pounds Lighter -- Thanks to a Midlife Crisis and Elmo (huffingtonpost.com)
- What Is the 'Best Diet' for You? Our own Elisabetta Politi was on the expert panel that reviewed and ranked these diets! (USNews.com)
- Fish oil out for heart health (wcsh6.com)
- Determination and Exercise Lead to 135 Pound Weight Loss for Westport Teacher (thehour.com)
- Duke Center Tackles Obesity with Healthy Lifestyle (wral.com)
- Obesity in America Plateaus, Still a Major Problem (nbc33tv.com)
- Obesity Continues to Weigh Heavily (heraldsun.com)
- Kithe Brewster: Losing 60 Pounds in 6 Months (everydayhealth.com)
- Duke Diet Chef Spices It Up (carolinawoman.com)
- DFC Referral Program (PDF): Get incentives when you refer people to DFC
- In Depth: Duke Diet and Fitness Center (news14.com): As the holiday season gets under way, the Duke Diet and Fitness Center is offering a medically-supervised approach to weight loss. Dr. Howard Eisenson, executive director of the center, has some tips in this video.
- Number of Reasons (CBS News): Rita Braver reports from the frontlines at Duke University who are offering new alternatives to help people in the deadly battle against obesity.
- Dieting? Bite-sized holiday food can help (wral.com)
- DFC client and Vogue fashion writer Andre Leon Talley featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show
- Study Shows Residential Obesity Treatment Leads to Weight Loss
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-888-313-7174 or use our online contact form.