Breakfast Quesadilla Recipe
Servings: 6, Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- 6 small to medium tortillas
- 6 oz low-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 1½ cups egg beaters, or other egg substitute
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno chili peppers, diced
- 4 Tbsp cilantro
- Warm flour tortillas on grill.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with 1 ounce grated cheese.
- Separately, scramble egg beaters with jalapenos.
- Spread ¼ cup egg beaters over tortilla and close in half.
- Cut into four triangles.
- Garnish with cilantro. Serve warm with salsa and guacamole.
Nutrition Analysis per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Carbohydrate: 21 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Food Groups: 1½ starch, 2 protein
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-800-235-3853 or use our online contact form.