Pepper and Coriander Seared Tuna Loin Recipe
Servings: 4, Serving Size: 3 oz
- 1 Tbsp cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp coriander, ground
- 4 (4 oz) yellowfin tuna loin fillets
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- Heat pan on high heat.
- Season tuna with pepper and coriander.
- Add oil to pan.
- Sear tuna on all sides, cooking to desired doneness.
- Serving suggestion: top with tomato-saffron vinaigrette.
Nutrition Analysis per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrate: 1 g
- Protein: 26 g
- Food Groups: 3 protein, 1 fat
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-800-235-3853 or use our online contact form.