Duke Diet & Fitness Center Two- and Three-Week Programs
Duke Diet & Fitness Center’s two- and three-week programs offer the same medical evaluation, individual assessments, classes, and daily activities as the four-week program. Due to the shorter stay, the schedule is more condensed than the four-week program and focuses more on education than experience.
The program includes:
- Medical evaluation, including laboratory tests
- Fitness evaluation
- Individual consultations with behavioral health, fitness, and nutrition staff
- Weekly review sessions with professional staff
- Lectures on topics in nutrition, fitness, health psychology, and medicine
- Nourishing, healthy meals and snacks
- Cooking demonstrations and a virtual grocery store tour
- Daily fitness classes and access to our fitness facilities, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, virtual reality bicycles and steppers, rowing machines, stair climbing machines, elliptical trainers, weight circuit and free weights, Pilates equipment and a large indoor salt water pool
- A complimentary personal training session
- Additional services such as continued massage therapy, personal fitness training, ongoing individual counseling, and lifestyle coaching are available for an additional fee.
All programs for new participants begin on Mondays.
You can view the two-week program schedule here: 2 Week Schedule
And you can view the three-week program schedule here: 3 Week Schedule
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-888-313-7174 or use our online contact form.