Duke Diet & Fitness Center Two- and Three-Week Programs
Duke Diet & Fitness Center’s two- and three-week programs offer the same medical evaluation, individual assessments, classes, and daily activities as the four-week program. Due to the shorter stay, the schedule is more condensed than the four-week program and focuses more on education than experience.
The program includes:
- Medical evaluation, including laboratory tests
- Fitness evaluation
- Individual consultations with behavioral health, fitness, and nutrition staff
- Weekly review sessions with professional staff
- Lectures on topics in nutrition, fitness, health psychology, and medicine
- Three nourishing, healthy meals and healthy snacks, Monday through Friday
- Cooking demonstrations and a virtual grocery store tour
- Daily fitness classes and access to our fitness facilities, including treadmills, stationary bicycles, virtual reality bicycles and steppers, rowing machines, stair climbing machines, elliptical trainers, weight circuit and free weights, Pilates equipment and a large indoor lap pool
- A complimentary personal training session
- Additional services such as continued massage therapy, personal fitness training, a smoking cessation program, ongoing individual counseling, and lifestyle coaching are available for an additional fee.
All programs for new participants begin on Mondays. (The facility is open from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturdays)
LEARN MORE: For more information or to speak to an admissions coordinator, call 1-888-313-7174 or use our online contact form.